Floppy Drive update for ABB Robots TR-5000/TR-5000 with c5.3 controller
ABB Painting Robots ( Trallfa )
All your files, programs, parameters, back-ups in a single SD or Pendrive!
FlexiDrive floppy emulator running on ABB Painting Robots ( Trallfa )
You can storage up 2500 floppies in a single SD card or USB Pendrive.
For Robotics we recommend the following FlexiDrive Products:
FlexiDrive is OK for work with your ABB, KUKA, KAWASAKI, COMAU and FANUC Robots.
The FlexiDrive it work’s OK in all ABB S4 Robots controllers, including Paint versions.
This mean: S3, C5.3, S4, S4C, S4C+ ( M94, M94A, M96, M97, M97A, M98, M99, M99A, M2000, M2000A, -P (Paint versions)
Also is OK for KUKA KRC1, KRC2, VRS1 and COMAU Robots.
It is the only one product on the market that support Full Functionality from the FlexPendant, including ABB Base Ware installation ( BW System Packs )
• Format function is available on the FlexiDriveS4.
• No changes in the robot software.
• No changes in the user interface ( TeachPendant )
• No changes for the operators. (the procedures for save/load programs, restore/backup are exactly the same )
• You don´t need any application or software in the PC.
• Easy to install. The dimensions are exactly the same that an standard 3.5” Floppy Drive.
• Is a direct replacement. Same size, same connectors.
• Programs/modules save/load
• System parameters save/load
• BaseWare installation! New.
• RW System disk manage by FlexiFormat application for Windows. New!
All the design, included the aluminum cabinet, was made and tested in industrial conditions.
No changes for the users – robot operators.
FlexiFormat application for Windows ( XP, Vista, Windows 7 ) include advanced function to manage the System Pack Disk.
Full tested and used on ABB Robots, KUKA, FANUC, KAWASAKI and COMAU Robots.
For more info visit: http://www.floppyemulator.com
Share this with your friends